Road to land:
From new road panadura bridge (main Galle road) turn left onto old Galle road to walana junction (in front of sathosa) and 2km on to indigahathotupola road, House facing main road from panadura to Indigahathotupola Ferry situated on a hill and two houses before Samarathunga mawatha.
Description of property:
28 perches, parapet wall fencing land. Two story House built on approximately 12 perches.
Front garden, two side gardens and backyard.
Electricity and Water services are available.
Two storied House:
Ground floor – Large living area, Dining, Office room, toilet and bathroom, bedroom, pantry area, kitchen, adjacent room(for washing machines) with servant bathroom and toilet, veranda, car poach.
Upper floor – Living area, 2 bedrooms, attached toilet and bathroom, store room, balcony.
Total floor area of house : 2240 sq.ft.
Store room or driver’s room with small kitchen area, outdoor bathroom and toilet.
Vegetation on land:
5 coconut trees ( 1 ‘Ran pol’)
5 mango trees (vilad and Jaffna mango)
1 Jack tree
1 avocado tree
1 amberella tree
1 Dragon fruit bush
3 katu anoda and weli anoda trees
1 guava tree
1 Sri Lankan olive tree (veralu)
1 seeni Neil tree
1 breadfruit tree
3 pineapple bushes
1 huge karapincha tree
1 narang tree
1 madu tree
2 cinnamon trees
2 clove trees
1 suduhandun tree
2 mahogany trees
Reasons to buy this land:
* Perfect soil for plantations
* House strong and durable, not made for selling purposes
* The house is located 1 km away from the Lyceum International School- primary
* House in good condition nothing to be repaired. Only outside colour wash needs to be done. Can move in right away.
* Convenient location for easy travel to the main Galle road, Piliyandala main road and Expressway entrance from Hirana bridge.
* The land will not be in danger of landslides or flooding
* The surrounding neighbourhood is peaceful and child friendly.